Welcome to Caring Together
The aim of Caring Together is to deliver a new system of health and social care across Eastern Cheshire that joins-up local care for all our wellbeing. It’s about the providers of care working with the people who receive care, their support networks, family, friends and carers.
Caring Together Hub www.caringtogether.info– a place where you can find information, view our latest updates, share your experiences, tell us your views and get involved.
What will Caring Together mean to me?
The Caring Together programme will bring many benefits to the people of Eastern Cheshire. It will encourage and help people to be in more control of their own care. Together programme will…
- Enable me to be actively involved in decisions about my care
- Ensure that I am supported by care staff to make fully informed choices about my care
- Help me to access effective and helpful joined up care and support when I need it carer…
- I can balance my caring roles and maintain my physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- I am valued, involved and informed throughout the care process Carinprogramme means…
- I will receive the highest quality care regardless of the time of day or day of the week
- I will receive assessment and recommendations for care based on current best practice